The Influential Leader
About the programme
An Influential Leader is a leader who is results focussed and who builds exceptional working relationships through enabling, encouraging and inspiring those around him.
This advanced programme is based on the latest findings on leadership, and our own research on Influence. It allows experienced leaders the opportunity to examine their current leadership skills and make transformational changes.
The course is divided into 3 modules:
- 'Self as Leader' - looks at developing both inherent and newly acquired Leadership skills in the modern business world with the goal of attracting 'followership'.
- 'Leading successful teams' - we will study how successful leaders engage and communicate (a vision or a strategy) with their teams. This module will enable you to maximise your influence over a team; the module is practical and experiential in nature.
- 'Leading the business' - looks at your vision and strategy for the business. Each delegate will develop their vision for their business. In particular this module will enable you to plan, implement and manage change effectively.
As a result of attending this programme leaders will:
- Have greatly increased leadership impact
- Inspire loyalty, respect and trust from colleagues and subordinates
- Be able to inspire others
- Be skilled at leading teams
- Have excellent insights into change and how to manage it effectively to increase business results.
Who should attend?
Experienced and senior leaders who want to lead their business and organisations to continuously improve and grow by:
All our programmes are bespoke. We tailor them to your organisation's needs to ensure that they are highly powerful learning experiences.
- Increasing their impact and influence as a leader.
- Creating highly effective teams