Presenting with Impact
About the programme
The impactful presenter does three things. They display high levels of confidence, they render information clearly, and they have the ability to 'wow' their audience. The goal of this programme is to give you the necessary skill-base to be an 'impactful' presenter.
The programme is a mix of interactive workshops (where you have the opportunity to work on a real presentation) and practical tools and techniques. During the programme you will receive personalised coaching and feedback.
As a result of attending this programme you will:
- Build confidence as a presenter by maximising your own innate strengths
- Learn how to use your own body language more effectively
- Be able to structure a presentation in a way which gains and maintains audience interest
- Know how to establish clear goals for the presentation
- Be able to choose a 'language' that is most likely to attract the interest of the audience.
- Learn psychological techniques to gain exceptional rapport and influence.
- Be able to harness your nervous energy in a positive way.
- Be able to use visual aids effectively.
Who should attend?
This programme is aimed at anyone who uses presentations in their business or enterprise. It has also proved highly successful for those who have an important presentation to make, and want the time and resources to develop the presentation effectively.
Oakwood Learning is happy to coach this course on an individual basis for those who do not want to attend the programme.
All our programmes are bespoke. We tailor them to your organisation's needs to ensure that they are highly powerful learning experiences.