Coaching for Success
About the programme
It is widely recognised that time and money invested in training and coaching is an efficient way of improving both employee performance and loyalty rates. Coaching has a valuable role to play in ensuring that employees maximise their potential through developing their overall business awareness, their ability to lead and their inter-personal skills.
This programme will give aspiring coaches the key tools and techniques used by many of the most influential coaches in the U.K.
Our coaches are among the finest in the country and use techniques that have been used and refined both from the world of business coaching and from the world of sports psychology.
As a result of attending this programme you will:
- Understand the role of a coach.
- Be highly influential and impactful as a coach.
- Be able to use methods and techniques known only to the top coaching professionals.
- Be able to structure and plan a series of coaching meetings.
- Understand and be able to use the key skills of a coach.
- Be able to deal effectively with potentially difficult situations.
- Have a wide variety of coaching techniques that can be used to cover most typical development issues.
Who is this for?
This programme is aimed at anyone who is responsible for coaching others, whether formally or informally. It is also suitable for anyone who has an interest in helping others solve their own issues and take responsibility for their own learning.
All our programmes are bespoke. We tailor them to your organisation's needs to ensure that they are highly powerful learning experiences.